You heard right! Back East Boutique has a new owner! My name is Heather and I'm super excited, anxious and nervous (but mostly excited!) to be the new owner of Back East Boutique. I have been a Back East customer from the beginning - I fell in love with the style, the price point, the quality and all of the personal touches that Nicole and Josh added to the shopping experience. To be honest I used Back East as a model of how I wanted to run my own business one day, so when the opportunity came up I couldn't let it pass me by!
Like you, I love the style that Nicole has brought to Back East, and you will be pleased to know that she will be staying on as a buyer! My goal is to continue to provide that same personal experience that you have come to expect, while expanding the growth of Back East as an Online and Pop-Up Boutique.
Little bit about me...
- I'm from Boonsboro, MD
- I graduated from Salisbury University in 2004
- I spent my summers in Ocean City (where I first met Nicole & Josh), and love going back as often as I can
- I worked at South Moon Under in Annapolis for two years
- My husband and I have lived in Northern VA since 2010 and have three daughters - twins who will turn 4 in April and a younger daughter who just turned 2 in November
- I love traveling and exploring new cultures and cities with my family. I also just signed up for my fifth 1/2 marathon!